Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Beginning!

The Beginning! This sites aim is to chronicle the blooming of a 3d CG "caterpillar" into a fully fledged butterfly. I'll probably touch on my game development goals as well. Hopefully, my path will help some others avoid some pitfalls, find some shortcuts, and answer questions. In addition, I will be maintaining the site in order to keep track of myself and my progress. Hopefully it is swift! The first few posts will be "catch-up". Basically bringing readers up to speed on what I have done in the CG and Game Worlds up to this point.

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top