Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Durian Modeling Sprint


So, the Durian Team, decided to hold a modeling sprint to gain some ground on their open movie project. I saw this as a neat opportunity to get my modeling into a real project so I went for it. I decided I could actually use one of my unfinished models as a base and get to work on finalizing it for the movie. The original concept is taken from the Pandaren Brewmaster Staff. Anyway, here it is. Small, simple, but complete! You can download the finished model here:
Download Blend

Anyway, you should go support the Durian Project and Blender development by pre-ordering the movie!

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top