Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Activision Compatibility

So, after doing general game testing for ahwhile, I realized I wanted more. I had found a lot of hardware related bugs on some of my projects, so the Compatibility Lab at Activision took notice of me. I expressed a strong interest to work with them, and when a spot opened, they grabbed me. This gave me the chance to learn hardware backwards and forwards. I had to tear apart and rebuild machines all day long with testing focusing just on hardware issues. You definatly get to know your problem video cards and sound cards, but you also get to play with some very beefy hardware. That's always fun! I made a 3d Tetris game during those years too, but It's stored on a harddrive sitting in my closet, so I'm not going to go dig that up.

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top