Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Activision Network Lab

My next step on being a major game industry player is learning the Network Lab. I got to learn all there is to network testing. What fun that is... Most bugs involve desync issues. I also got to learn all about Sony/Nintendo/ and Microsoft networking requirements that developers tend to always ignore until we tell them that their game is going to fail submission. Anyway, Netlab gave me the opportunity to get credited on a ton more games, most notably Guitar Hero. It also afforded me the opportunity to do some web programming. Oh yeah, And I learned how to ride a motorcycle in crazy LA traffic during this time. Here is a fun video that simulates my commute!

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top