Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creature Factory Creature Modeling

So, watching and following this DVD really bumped me up to the next level. Watching a professional artist create his work from start to finish really erased a lot of the nagging questions in my mind. Issues like, "Is it okay to have multiple objects be in one model?" got answered just by watching him work. I basically followed along and picked up a lot of neat shortcuts and tools that I had no idea how to use previously. Some of these tools, like the proportional editing tool, are hard to live without. The picture included in my post is my work in progress Creature. I'm sure more "Creature Factory" posts are forthcoming.

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top