Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Buying Tutorials

Ok, so my SCV experience left me craving more. I decided to splurge and go buy a bunch of Blender related resource materials. I picked up Creature Factory, Big Buck Bunny, Bounce Tumble and Splash, and Character Animation with Blender. To tell you the truth, I'm still slogging through most of them. I also have been working my way through the online version of "The Essential Blender" and I downloaded the torrent of "The Mancandy Faq". (Don't worry, these are both CC licensed so this does not constitute piracy in the slightest...in fact, it was sanctioned by the authors of the content! All in the name of Open Source!) Anyway, my next posts will highlight some of the learning that took place from these sources as well as from various spots scattered across the Internet. Here are the is the Big Buck Bunny Movie and the Creature Factory Trailor for those you you looking to be entertained.


Big Buck Bunny from Blender Foundation on Vimeo.


Creature Factory from Andy Goralczyk on Vimeo.

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top