Sean Olson

explore

Inquire

  • temp

Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Activision Web Programming and Administration

These days I'm doing mostly web stuff for work. I was approached to implement web management solution for the disorganized document structure that was in use. The old way of document management meant asking various people if they had a copy of document X on their machine. Of course, they probably had document X on their machine...but it was version .08 when when about 12 other versions of the document had already been approved. Anyway, I got to spend most of my time researching a CMS solution for the department. Then I got the job of implementing it and organizing all the documentation for the department. Now, I'm basically the "web man". I'm currently working on a Microsoft Sharepoint solution now for individual document shares but no-matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about 3d.

No comments:



3d Swamp

Knee Deep in 3d

Theme Modified by Sandy Pec, Sean Olson and licenced under MIT License

3d Swamp | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top